This is mostly going to be a photo blog post, but you can check out more info about the Miami International Auto Show from last year’s post. This year my little brother and I continued the tradition and visited again.
A few highlights I will share this year are:
- I can’t remember if Maserati had a section last year, but if they did, this year it was noticeable/memorable. They had some very cool Maseratis, including a beautiful blue one (see pic below). They also had some very impressive brochures, which were almost like coffee table books (pretty thick).
- Always love the Audi R8 (a favorite every year)!
- I was super impressed with the new Corvette. It’s not crazy different from last year’s, but I’ve slowly been noticing the Corvettes have been growing on me the last few years (from really disliking them in the 90s and early 2000s). I always have been a big Ford Mustang fan, but this year’s really is giving the Mustang a run for its money. Whatever changes they made (probably not too dramatic from last year) really made it click and I was like “WOAH.”
- The BMW i8 hybrid is really cool. Not sure if I’ll personally know soon how much power is sacrificed by being a hybrid (maybe in a few years!), but it is a very beautiful car.
- Some cool “art” cars at this year’s auto show. Seems like Art Basel came early to the convention center. And in fact saw some of the cars (or similar) out at Art Basel a few weeks later.
Check out the pics below!
Miami International Auto Show (November at the Miami Beach Convention Center)